Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Does anyone have feedback on the new power steering gearbox by CPP for the 67 Nova's?

Chris

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Hello all,
Does anyone have feedback on the new power steering gearbox by CPP for the 67 Nova's?

Chris
Kind of a strange way to introduce yourself!!

Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have your here!! BUT...........

:worthless:

:pics: of your 67 Nova!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am having trouble uploading pics. I'll need to read the directions again and present a more respectful intro

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Huggins Mo.

I am south of Ft Leonard Wood about 1/2 way between Springfield and St Louis Mo.

I have been building this 67 since 2011, It was a 6 cyl/ powerslide. I gutted and blasted the car and then found the real problems. Floor, firewall, trunk, quarters need I go on. Long story short about 50 mil later plus or minus a mil here I am with a new old car. 327 / 700R with some SS trimmings. I am looking at the new steering gear boxes as I kinda like the ole stubs originality but want to get away from the slave PS as it is not friendly. Any input appreciated

This is the ebay item listed as new steering gear box 67 Nova by CPP.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380521511791

This is our NEW CPP 400 Series Power Steering Gear Box that everyone has been waiting for..

Fits 1962-1967 Chevy Nova's

The compact 400 Series™ power steering box utilizes late model steering technology for your Nova. The gear box is a direct replacement for the original manual steering box.The 400 series helps keep the perfect alignment with the OE or aftermarket columns. The compact design is closely modeled after the original manual steering box. With its 13.6:1 ratio (2.75 turns lock to lock) it has the performance handling of many rack and pinion conversions without the need for extensive modifications. It has a ¾”-30 input shaft, uses inverted flare hoses (11/16”-18 pressure fitting & 5/8”-18 return fitting) & factory manual steering pitman arm. The perfect solution for your bolt on performance power steering need!

Please view other pictures. We have it installed on one of our displays.

Part # CP50005NV

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Nice looking Nova.

·
14,585 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. Nice looking car. We lived in Galena Mo. for a short period of time. My daughter and her husband live in Maryland Heights.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome to sns! :)

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova site.

Do you ever visit Springfield MO?

Its a very good city for car events. NSRA has a nice meet planned there for June 2 and I usually attend the fall car swap meet.

Lou, Arkansas

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS CHRISCO , :waving:

NICE RIDE, LOVE THE STANCE!
:cool pics:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts