Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Checking in from OP, KS. Don't actually own a Nova at the moment, but my fiance and I are in the process of looking for a 68-72 in not-so-great shape to start work on as a project car.

Anywho, that's about it...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys! We'll likely be looking harder after August, since we're in the process of buying a house this month and the wedding's next month. Lots of stuff to do, but actually having a garage to put it in will help :p

I suppose I could post up what I'm driving right now, and will continue to drive, Nova or no Nova. My '08 Colorado:

That's not the latest picture, but it's after I lowered it - 3/3 with QA1 coilovers in the front and Belltech leaves in the rear. I've since added 1" blocks and a rear swaybar. Yeah, my center caps are back on it, too :p And my rims are under the desk here, haven't gotten around to that...

The full saga of the QA1 install: http://media.fatalmachine.org/album.php?id=5

I've had two S10's and a Cherokee prior to this. My '99 S10 I'd build a 350 TPI for, tragic story that, I won't go into it...

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, don't be affraid to check out or classified here, for a project in progress for sale. You sure sound busy getting your life under way, I remember being there too, enjoy it, it's actually going to be a great memory someday. I would change any of mine.

Congrats, on all the new steps you're about to take!:yes:

·
Administrator
8,470 Posts
Welcome, and we have all been in that search position before. Keep an eye on the classified ads here, which are probably the largest strictly Chevy II/Nova classified ads around.

If you can't find it here, post a wanted ad and someone will direct you to one within your search criteria.

Have FUNNY... :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
i agree with the admin, we've all been in that desperate search! and fortunately for me that search ended with my cousin! Good luck and dont stop searching!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts