Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here a while but first time posting. Bought this 66 a few months back. I have been enjoying it as time permits. Planning on making some changes starting this winter and over the next year if all goes well. This wasn't what I was initially wanting when I started looking for a 66-67 hardtop. I wanted a black interior car as that is what I always remembered all the old muscle cars having when I was growing up. This interior on my 66 has really grown on me and glad I ended up with it. I believe the car has had a minor restoration. Odometer shows 40,xxx miles and was told it sat for 20 years in a garage. Regardless I like it. The only change I have made is that I pulled the trim rings off and exposed the steel wheel a little more. No pics of that yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
600 Posts
Hey buddy :)

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,495 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Good looking 66... nice and clean (y)

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
600 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
WELCOME to SNS - - - - with your very clean looking 66 Nova . I even like the very 'stock under hood
shot' . (Meaning ) . . . . if It Ain't Broke . . . . keep it stock .
. . . Great car . . .

jim

Reactions: Rs74

·
Registered
70 Nova, 427, TKO600, Vintage Air, Terminator EFI
85 Posts
Been on here a while but first time posting. Bought this 66 a few months back. I have been enjoying it as time permits. Planning on making some changes starting this winter and over the next year if all goes well. This wasn't what I was initially wanting when I started looking for a 66-67 hardtop. I wanted a black interior car as that is what I always remembered all the old muscle cars having when I was growing up. This interior on my 66 has really grown on me and glad I ended up with it. I believe the car has had a minor restoration. Odometer shows 40,xxx miles and was told it sat for 20 years in a garage. Regardless I like it. The only change I have made is that I pulled the trim rings off and exposed the steel wheel a little more. No pics of that yet.
Wow! Very nice car!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Rs74 - - - have you ever looked up u'r " engine ID numbers " . . . . go over here , too find some
really good info ( for all u'r 'car numbers) .

NovaResource ........................... (drag your mouse across th' top header) .

Have fun . . . . jim

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
That is a very nice, clean, straight car!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts