Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from Illinois! I recently purchased a 63 Nova SS. This is the second 63 i have owned. The first one I purchased at age 14 some 24 years ago and I remember me and my younger brother driving it around my grandfathers farm. I worked on it for several years and lacked the funds and abilities to complete. I hope to have better luck this time and get a chance to complete my new project. I have already been learning a lot on this site and looking forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible.

-Adam

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the site ILLSIDE'r

I am from MO. and thats what we call people in ILL. which is just across the bridge from my home.

My first car was also a (64 Nova)

My brother gave it to me at age 15, that was 38 years ago and i have been working on cars every since.

Now i have another one (64) that i have been working on for 4yrs. now.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Always glad to have another Illinois member here!! What part of Illinois are you in??

:ragtop:

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Welcome to Steves from Chillicothe ILL Your job will be much easier this time thanks to the wealth of info here. Good luck with the car, looks like a great stating point.

EarlyIIS

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hello and Welcome :waving: to "THE" NOVA SITE on the planet!:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Nice looking Nova. Peoria is a ride, but we are trying to organize a group from Ill & WI for cruises etc. Please read the thread "organize a group" in Mid Western US for some info on the members who have already expressed an interest.

·
Registered
26,335 Posts
TO SNS ADAM , :waving:

:cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts