Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I am currently building a 64' sedan. The info and wisdom on this site has been valuable to my build. I look forward to learning from all you guys.
-Mic

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
You'll find we have plenty of Bay area members for you to hangout with and pic their brains for info.

Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome to the site. What part of the Bay are you from?
You're already a good guy in my books... Bay Area... 1st Gen'r... and it's a SEDAN!!! :yes:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
welcome!!! if you're in the local santa clara area stop by the boston market on wed nights for the car show!

·
Registered
482 Posts
i never knew that there were so many people in the bay area that are into novas.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Welcome to the site! Post some pics of your ride.

-Justin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm out of santa rosa. I will upload some pics of my car when i get a hold of a camera. Currently mini-tubbing it. Then installing a Heidt's 4 link.Anyone know a good fab shop in the area to weld in subframe and full length connectors?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Welcome to the site ! :D

THere is always answers and wisdom and experience on this site ....

Come to one of the bay area functions Look for the NorCal logos shirts or window stickers and Steves site logo's. Mark your calendar for Laborday weekend Nova Mini Nats in Pleasanton CA hilton hotel Nova only show in nor cal .....Novajoe

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Hey man! Welcome to the site. Give me a shout. I'm in SR, too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts