Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Goodguys Columbus Show, Detroit Speed and Engineering (DSE) showed off their new QuadraLink for 1st and 2nd gen Novas!!!!

DSE also mentioned that they plan to debut their 1st and 2nd gen Nova FRONT SUB-FRAME / SUSPENSION at SEMA this year.

--Eric

·
Registered
67 Posts
just in case anybody wanted to know the dse quadra link will be ready to ship on the 17th of this month and will reatil for $2990, this comes directly from dan at dse. thought i'd throw that out there.

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
just in case anybody wanted to know the dse quadra link will be ready to ship on the 17th of this month and will reatil for $2990, this comes directly from dan at dse. thought i'd throw that out there.
Where did you get this info?:confused::D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'm assuming quadralink just means 4-link. If thats the price $2990. Why sooo much?:confused: What was different about this one from the others available?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm assuming quadralink just means 4-link. If thats the price $2990. Why sooo much?:confused: What was different about this one from the others available?

I agree! That is quite a bit more than the quadralink for a 3rd gen. The tubs are more expensive too, by $100!

Hmm well maybe they will come down in price in a while.

I am excited to get started on my '62!:devil:

I think it is really great that companies like DSE are making more parts for the 1st gens. :yes:

·
Registered
597 Posts
They've been working on this for a while. I've been waiting on this for my 67, gotta save me some pennies too. I'm not sure how they feel about group-buys, I'll run it by them in the morning when I make this weeks order.
Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts