Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello New member. Heard about this sight many times , then Tuesday at the Hot Rod Power tour at Metro Park in Detroit mi a guy recommended to join this sight for info as well as entertainment. I have a 1967 Nova I have owened since 1992 . I just Finished installing a 2007 Trailblazer SS drive train that had only 17 Miles. It is a LS2 stock with Stainless Works long tube headers GTO oil pan, intake and Camaro Belt ,water pump setup. Stock Front Clip. The trans has a Yank SS 3600 stall converter. I changed the Sprag to a Borg Warner unit and converted it to 2WD. I used a GM Performance Harness, E67 Computer, throttle pedal, also a T42 transmission module and harness from the Trailblazer. My only issue now is I have no communication between both modules.This causes the Trans to go failsafe which boost the pump pressure to maximum. OBD2 code ou100 . That I am trying to sort out.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hello New member. Heard about this sight many times , then Tuesday at the Hot Rod Power tour at Metro Park in Detroit mi a guy recommended to join this sight for info as well as entertainment. I have a 1967 Nova I have owened since 1992 . I just Finished installing a 2007 Trailblazer SS drive train that had only 17 Miles. It is a LS2 stock with Stainless Works long tube headers GTO oil pan, intake and Camaro Belt ,water pump setup. Stock Front Clip. The trans has a Yank SS 3600 stall converter. I changed the Sprag to a Borg Warner unit and converted it to 2WD. I used a GM Performance Harness, E67 Computer, throttle pedal, also a T42 transmission module and harness from the Trailblazer. My only issue now is I have no communication between both modules.This causes the Trans to go failsafe which boost the pump pressure to maximum. OBD2 code ou100 . That I am trying to sort out.
Hello...welcome to steves!!Lets see some pics of your 67!!Here's how
http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27716

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
You will like it here

:welcome::canada:

Ask these guys questions, someone is sure to know how to help.
Welcome and good luck.
Hopefully the Montreal Canadians don't loose to many players next year!

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Computer

I would call this guy setup my LS2 & 4L60E or find someone with HP tuner software to get into the two computer modules

http://www.speartech.com/

Ask for john ....he's an X GM person he will be able to HELP

phone: (765) 378-4908

email: [email protected]

Speartech Fuel Injection Systems
3574 East State Road 236
Anderson, IN 46017

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1967LS2 Tune

Thanks very much guys. I,ll give Speartech a call . I did find the data sheet for the Trailblazer SS .I am still working on the pictures.My old Boss Emailed me some Diagnostic sheets on the code. Sunday hope to go to the Red Bull Race on the Detroit River.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Where are you in Canada?

Welcome to the site!:yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts