Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read on this site a while ago that someone was reproducing the grille for the 62 Chevy II. Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Ya, I thought I also heard of someone here that can refurbish grills. My 62 grill is in okay shape, but would sure look better redone:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
George Lucas on here redid my 62' grille and it came out great. A looong time ago I also emailed Classic Industries to be on the waiting list for one but have not heard anything since other that they took down my info to notify me later as soon as it would be available.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I mailed a nice grille off to a member here, freebie. Would like to see it in the car, forgot who it was. So I ended up buying a "billet" grille and gonna install it. Its made for a 63 but Ill make it work. Theres a really nice black 62 here, it was actually why I went that route. Ill dig up the pics and post if he doesnt mind :) One of my favorite cars, very nice.. JR

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
I mailed a nice grille off to a member here, freebie. Would like to see it in the car, forgot who it was. So I ended up buying a "billet" grille and gonna install it. Its made for a 63 but Ill make it work. Theres a really nice black 62 here, it was actually why I went that route. Ill dig up the pics and post if he doesnt mind :) One of my favorite cars, very nice.. JR
Dang, It wasnt me:no: Ya lets see the pics:yes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
i also heard that the fitment on those aftermarket "nos" grills is not all that good........but that's second hand info..

jon

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
There's a NOS one over in the classifieds on here that I saw an ad for earlier tonight, wish I could buy it but I have too many other things I need right now for my car and I already had my stock one done over.

Edit: Checked it again and it looks like he just sold it. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts