Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I bought a new project =). I got my hands on a 1970 nova with the title. My goal is to strip the car and do a bottom-up restoration. I want to track my progress and share it with everyone. I am the average DIY'er and I plan to do all the work myself. Anyways, here's some pictures of the car and ill post my work as I go. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Diy . . .

Good luck with your project. I'll look forward to watching your progress - and I might even learn a thing or two along the way.

M.Smith
Tennessee
69 Nova
65 Nova

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
:welcome: to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!!

Have fun with your 70 Nova project!! Start a thread and keep posting pictures as you move along!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey everyone thanks!

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have been a member on this forum for awhile now. This is actually my second owned nova. I would have loved to do a bottom up restoration on my 1st nova but it is my daily driver =/. I saw this 2nd nova parked for awhile and threw the guy and offer (I couldn't resist). Anyways, I bought this car a few weeks ago and I have plenty of updated pics. What section would I begin my thread, or would this one be fine?

Thanks
-Fabian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts