Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Been lurking around here for a while reading and learning. I bought a 66 a few months back. She is in pretty good shape. I bought it from the secong owner who did all the work up to this point. I am in the process of adding a 383 stroker/200r combo. I am also adding CBR R&P, Lower & Upper control arms with coilovers. I plan to do all this in the next couple months with my son (Ford fox body kid).
I plan on doing the rear end at some point but funds are low and the manager is looking.
Anyway, my name is Trevin and I am in SJ California.
You may notice the baby seat in one of the pics. I am 52yrs young with a 22yr old son, 8yr & 3yr old girls.... WHEW!!!!
Trevin
66 Chevy II_1.jpg
66 Chevy II_2.jpg

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Welcome to Steve's! Like the color combo. What color is the separating pin stripe? I cannot tell in the pics.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Welcome. That is one beautiful ride. Don't have any of my own kids at home anymore but have 12 grandchildren. Wanna trade? Lol

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,490 Posts
Hello Trevin and welcome to the site! That is a gorgeous 66 you have... with a great stance.
I think your going to love the 383 stroker/2004R combo when installed. Please keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Hi Trevin . .

WELCOME to SNS . . . glad too see you here ; and, a very nice Nova .

- - - - jim

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome to SNS!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts