Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the newly refurbed 63 steering wheel on Friday night that my son had just completed. see http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127760 for the before and after shots of the wheel rehab. It looks fantastic in the car. :D:D:D. Much better than the aftermarket wheel that came with the car. It inspired me to start installing my new Supernova Instrument Panel that 64PRONOVA built of me. :thumbsup: That's when the fun really stated. First pic is of the new wheel and original instrument panel. Second and third are of new wheel and new supercluster.

Some days your the windshield and some days your the bug. It was mine turn to be the bug. Did not quite get all of the cluster install done, but close enough that another weekend and some parts will close it out. Fired it up to discover the oil tube had worked its self loose and was pumping oil onto my floor mat. :eek: My fault for not doing a better pre-ops check. :( Leason learned.

Lee, loved the wheel, you do awesome work!!!!! 64PRONOVA you also do awesome work :yes: and thanks for that late nite call to talk me off the ledge:confused: Between the two of you my ride just got a lot better. :salute:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
That car goes 140 mph ?!?!?! :wow: j/k

Looks awesome !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
That looks outstanding!! I LOVE blue! (See my avatar...;))

I'd love some details on the whole car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking good! I just realized that I forgot to hand-off your ashtray today though :eek:

·
Registered
788 Posts
That looks so inviting,

as if I could just step right in and drive it!

You have one fine looking vert.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:yes: The new wheel deserved the cluster. It was not my intent to put the cluster in last weekend, but could not help myself after I put the wheel on. I paid for it by not planning the cluster work before I jumped in the deep end. Super cluster was compliements of 64PRONOVA's handy work. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts