Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would let you guys know that I just received my new hood from AMD. (Auto Metal Direct) It is a two inch cowl, I am soooo happy with it! One of the Nicest after market hoods I have seen.I will defiantly buy from them again.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Did you install it yet? How is the fit? I am planning on buying the AMD which is usually a bit more expensive than the other brands. All of others I have seen seem to have a hump and do not stay true to the top of the fenders. I was hoping the amd would not have this issue....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did install it and the fit is awesome. Couldn't be any happier. I will try and get some picks up tonight:)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Mine is not AMD and did have that hump in the mid area over the fender. How did you guys fix that? This AMD one looks great!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Looks great. My decision is made. The additional expense of the amd will be money well spent. Last thing I want to spend $400 for a hood and have to beat on it to get it to fit.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one did not have the hump or the rainbow in it, very happy with AMD. A friend of mine got a hood from a guy that did have a rainbow in it. (2" cowl) we laid it on the floor with some two x fours under it were we needed them and pushed down on the hood until we got the results we were looking for. Worked good just take your time:yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I GOT THE GOODMARK HOOD, NO ISSUES FOR ME! :no:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts