Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
That will be handy when selling a car over the internet, "Yep it's got a 12 bolt in it" " I counted the bolts on the cover myself"
What a joke!

·
4,542 Posts
Great:rolleyes:

No I get to tell even more people what they bought at the swapmeet isn't a 12 bolt. I get enough of the Type "O" ones (olds 12 bolt). No I need to look out for this:eek:

Oh and I've seen fake chrome covers for the 9" as well it has elastic straps that wrap around the axle tubes to hold it on (they're made of plastic).

Miles:D (thinks both idea's are funny)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Think they will make one so that I can make my 12 bolt look like a 14?? :D

Paul a.k.a. novalty

·
Registered
440 Posts
OOPS He forgot the holes to oil the axle bearings

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
I wonder if this kit is for 8.2/8.5" or 7.5/7.625" 10 bolt rear ends? Man what an easy to upgrade my Vega rear end. :D

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Mother is the necessity of invention. I bet the guy just got sooo tired of people saying to him at car shows: "Nope! It ain't no SS Charlie. I just bent me over and looked at them thar axle and its one of 'em cheapie ten bolts!" That'll show them. Sign me up for one. Then everyone will stop telling us we cannot post the e.t. and MPH numbers we do with our ten bolts. We'll just shake our heads now and say:"oh, yea its a twelve bolt. Yea.".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts