Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The guy I bought the car from had a piece of pvc pipe rigged up between the crankcase breather hole and the air cleaner. It's a 65 230". Does anyone have a pic (or could describe) what the correct fitting looks like? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
The guy I bought the car from had a piece of pvc pipe rigged up between the crankcase breather hole and the air cleaner. It's a 65 230". Does anyone have a pic (or could describe) what the correct fitting looks like? Thanks!
I believe your looking for this:
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1376185785.344439.jpg

I'm parting out mine if you want to buy it for $15 shipped.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe your looking for this:
View attachment 33394

I'm parting out mine if you want to buy it for $15 shipped.

Sure I'll take it. So is there just a hose between that and the air cleaner? Also, do you by any chance have the fuel line that runs from the pump to the carb? I need that and the vacuum advance hard line. Thanks

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sure I'll take it. So is there just a hose between that and the air cleaner? Also, do you by any chance have the fuel line that runs from the pump to the carb? I need that and the vacuum advance hard line. Thanks
Yes, a hose goes from the elbow to the air cleaner. I do have both hard lines. It looks like have them though?
Here is what I have:
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1376250498.931740.jpg

Hard lines will make shipping a bit higher do to size, so how about $40 shipped (US) for all of it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, a hose goes from the elbow to the air cleaner. I do have both hard lines. It looks like have them though?
Here is what I have:
View attachment 33513

Hard lines will make shipping a bit higher do to size, so how about $40 shipped (US) for all of it.

Already ordered the lines. Thanks though! Will still buy the elbow. I'll PM you. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts