Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the middle of making a cover to fit over my radiator and would like to see what you guys have done.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Not sure how helpful these will be but may brew up some ideas !
I'm in the middle of mock up on a rad. cover and built in a ram-air into it that will be ducted just in front of the rad. And come up into the belair type bird i hand formed and shoot fresh air directly into the air cleaner!

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Not sure how helpful these will be but may brew up some ideas !
I'm in the middle of mock up on a rad. cover and built in a ram-air into it that will be ducted just in front of the rad. And come up into the belair type bird i hand formed and shoot fresh air directly into the air cleaner!
Nice metal work!:yes:

John

·
Registered
261 Posts
here are some pics of mine when I was building my shroud setup.I bought some electric fans and threw away the plastic covers/shrouds and built my own. Basicly everything on my car is "custom fabricated" and I wanted something a little more unique for the fans. I will try and get some pics of it finnished now, things look alot better now with the aluminum polished.The radiator I used is a C & R Visteon, what you see on all the nascar stuff. Gotta love ebay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts