Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 64 nova SS with the inline 6 and power glide in it for sale. Car looks to be pretty clean body wise but have only seen pictures. Does not have Front or Rear glass and needs bumpers and grill. Does not run right now but they claim it just needs a tune up, like plugs wires points, ect. They are asking 5000.00 but not sure if it is worth that. What do you guys think.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
If the body is in good shape, the interior & trim are complete, and most of the drive train is functional or could be made so, $5000 sounds like a fair price.

Glass, bumpers, and grill are easy to replace for a 64 and readily available.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
If you buy it you'll have to finish it before June 6th, so you can bring it down to our Nova get together here in Tucson! :D

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I would check into what hoops you will have to jump through to get a title for it. Also with interior and trim being beat up and no rear glass or windshield I would think that $5000 is a little high. The main issue though would be the title.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Title

Yeah that was my though also. The title thing will be a little work but is doable. I was thinking if I could pick it up for 4000.00 it might be worth it?

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,731 Posts
Did you buy it? The posting has been deleted by author!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts