Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an original 69-70 Nova with AC and a console. I'd like to see a pic of the interior heater box. I need one that someone knows is original.

Thanks,

Dan

·
5,132 Posts
Just the heater outlet is different. The small plastic piece that bolts to the heater case at the top of the tranny hump.
I thought it was the same as the non air with console outlet.
I remember a pic being posted here before, may have been before the crash of the site so it may be gone.
Did you try a search?

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I thought sort of the whole piece is kinda diff., sort of raised along the whole box side of it that faces inwards, I could be wrong tho.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AC boxes are differnet from a regular box. There is another opening (vent) that a regular box does not have. I have all four different cars so I'll post pics but I don't know if my ac car with console is right.

·
5,132 Posts
71SS said:
AC boxes are differnet from a regular box. There is another opening (vent) that a regular box does not have. I have all four different cars so I'll post pics but I don't know if my ac car with console is right.
Yes, I was posting about the outlet, didn't know the box itself was different
for AC with console and AC without console.
PIcs please. I have AC without.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the pics.

Nova Heater Boxes

The question I have is for a console car with ac.

As you can see I am missing a couple of parts on mine. I'll steal the vent for the passenger side from the bench seat car. Is there a plate that covers the vent going down on the hump? Something is missing from mine.

With a console car without ac, the air is not allowed to blow down on the hump. How about a car with console and ac?

Someone has to have an original ac car with console. Come on, fess up and show me the pics. Please!!;)

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally!!!

Finally,a pic for the correct setup for a Gen 3 Nova with console and A/C.

Thanks Allen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts