Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DO need the Pedal/release assemble too, plus the cables and what ever else I need. Was told the list of cars below would fit, but I dont understand why it lists '69 camaro and not 70-72 or 67-68 for that matter? And no Chevelle listed? Is this interchange list for my Nova correct?

1973-1974 Buick Apollo
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1969-1974 Chevrolet Nova
1973-1974 Oldsmobile Omega
1971-1972 Pontiac Ventura II
1973-1974 Pontiac Ventura

ANYONE HAVE at least the PEDAL ASSEMBLE TO SELL?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Are you on Facebook?
If so, look up SoCal Novas and ask to join, there is a lot of guys on there that, go to wrecking yards and sell parts all the time. Someone there should be able to help you

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im new to GM....

X bodies being nova/camaro and the Apollo and Pontiac, Olds??? but NOT the chevelle?

·
Registered
1970 Nova SS 350 Brandon, MS
487 Posts
X bodies being nova/camaro and the Apollo and Pontiac, Olds??? but NOT the chevelle?
Somewhat correct.
X-Body - Nova, Ventura, Omega, Apollo
F-Body - Camaro, Firebird
A-Body - Chevelle, and some other full-framed cars

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
parking brake pedal/release, 71 Nova missing

Someone listed 69 Camaro and Firebird- but didnt mention 67/68. I figured if 69 fit, those would too, am I wrong?

·
14,584 Posts
Camaro is an "F" body platform.

X bodys are as follows:Nova, Buick Apollo, Buick Skylark, Olds Omega, Pontiac Ventura, Pontiac Phoenix , Acadian

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need to know what parking brake pedal assembly w/fit the Nova

The list that was posted said 1969 Camaro and Firebird in addition to the other X bodies of those years, but didnt mention 67-68 Cam/Firebrd. I just want to know if they TOO will work on the 72 Nova.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have one, 69 Camaro, yes the same. Bracket with pedal and switch, $40 plus.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I dont know what the differences in the pedal assemblies are, but all Camaro parts places list a 69 pedal assembly separately from the 67-68.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts