Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm looking at buying a car from a seller in the Danville, Calf area. I need a set of "eyes" to maybe check out the car for me,to, for one... make sure it exists,and secondly giving me a 3rd parties opinion. Pm me with your phone no., and I will call you after work . Thanks for your help! Anyone know and have used an escrow service to buy a car?? Thanks, Terry

·
Premium Member
20,539 Posts
Hi I'm looking at buying a car from a seller in the Danville, Calf area. I need a set of "eyes" to maybe check out the car for me,to, for one... make sure it exists,and secondly giving me a 3rd parties opinion. Pm me with your phone no., and I will call you after work . Thanks for your help! Anyone know and have used an escrow service to buy a car?? Thanks, Terry
Send a pm to webeetruckin(Duane)...He lives right over there.Also go to ebay....click on the help tab and search escrow...they have a reputable company they use...don't use any others.There are alot of scam escrow companies out there..that one is not.bm

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
sorry JIM (1SLONOVA), but where the hell u at, aint this ur area...???? and we just had a picnic in that area, too bad u didnt know then, we could have had him bring it to our picnic & have majority of the NORCAL SNS group check it out for ya....... good luck on the buy...

LIL JOHN

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Batman , I got in touch with the guys who are offering their help and opinions. Its really appreciated that these guys will take some time out of their day to check the car out!:) I mentioned this to the owner, and he thought it was a great idea, send them over! He seems to be on the up and up, and not hiding anything! He even offered me to send a friend I have in Boise to fly in and check it out, and would pay for the flight if the car wasnt what he described it as! Now dont be upset guys, but its not a Nova, but still a chevy. Its a '67 Malibu. After seeing some pics and having a few discussions with the owner, I am pretty sure its a nice car for its age. I'm not expecting, or for that matter, paying for a Barrett Jackson car. But I will listen to the members opinions.Thanks guys!:D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to the "family" here on Steves, Brian and Duane both volunteered to go over and check the car out. It appears that there are no real surprises and the guy was being up front with his description of the car. Thanks for your time and pictures of the Chevelle.:) Now, do I ship it enclosed, or open trailor? We are talking a $500 dollar difference::eek: Im leaning enclosed:(

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Thanks to the "family" here on Steves, Brian and Duane both volunteered to go over and check the car out. It appears that there are no real surprises and the guy was being up front with his description of the car. Thanks for your time and pictures of the Chevelle.:) Now, do I ship it enclosed, or open trailor? We are talking a $500 dollar difference::eek: Im leaning enclosed:(
That can only be your call!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts