Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to replace the front windshield trim for my battered baby after a series of bad events had crumpled my windshield trim and now it won't go back on the way it came off due to it being pretty rough and bent up. I had the chance to compare a coupe windshield trim and found out it seems that there is a pretty substantial distance in length between the sedan and couple models. Frankly, I would like to get something in the windshield gap so water can't freeze and cause trouble for me once it thaws. Any help would be appreciated as I'm clueless where to look.

·
Registered
282 Posts
look at CarID. the have one form Auto Metal Direct.

Part Number R830 for the Coupe and R835 for Sedan. if you have a Repair manual you could than also check the OE part numbers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reply to Exotec

look at CarID. the have one form Auto Metal Direct.

Part Number R830 for the Coupe and R835 for Sedan. if you have a Repair manual you could than also check the OE part numbers.
I had a chance to browse Carid and a couple other website along with Amd's own website Exotec and it apprears that the windshield numbers you listed are actually only for for the 2dr version and more specifically the rear windshield moldings compared to the front.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts