Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just scored a 1970 nova. I'm ecstatic. Even better I bought it right before they were getting ready to paint. There are some time constraints involved and I need to get a quality front windshield on its way.

I'm going to start researching to see if there is any quality difference in the windows from different vendors, but I'm hoping I can lean on the experience of all of you for some input.

I don't need the tint strip or the antenna (...why do they even have that?), just need a quality windshield.

Thanks in advance. I'll close the post or update(?) if I settle on one before anyone chimes in.

-Jmorr

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't see how to add to that post from mobile, but it's a 2 door. Let me know if I missed anything else.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Go to your local glass shop, they will be able to get one. Mine got a PPG brand in 1 day.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I don't know what part of Alabama you are from but if it's anywhere close to the MS line we have a great glass guy in Meridian MS. He will get your glass and install it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know what part of Alabama you are from but if it's anywhere close to the MS line we have a great glass guy in Meridian MS. He will get your glass and install it.

I'm in northeast AL., but I appreciate the recommendation.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, now that everyone is FINALLY back to work I was able to find a windshield (installed) for $161.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts