Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that I lost the plastic piece on the left side that has the warnings for the lights to illuminate. See the right side has the circulare thin plastic piece with the TEMP warning. My left side is missing. Does anyone know the name of this piece or where to get one? What warning lights were on that side? The PCB has light slots for about 6 warnings. Im wondering if I can make something, do without or re wire something.....bummer because I was doing good with keeping parts together until now...:mad:
Any ideas? I have the rest of the pieces.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
If it were me I would ask around here for a complete cluster. It looks like there's rust on your other insets for the gas and speedo. The problem with these are if you try to wipe anything off with anything other than a dry paint brush the marks wipe away also and leave trails of this bluish powder. Ask me I know, I tried straight glass plus on the faces and the marks started coming off. Knew better on this car now.

Edit, took a second look and maybe it's just your camera with dirt on the lens?

·
Super Moderator
12,020 Posts
I took one of those clusters apart to try and mount an aftermarket tach in it. The attempt failed and the cluster body was tossed. I may have saved the part you need. I'll check and get back with you.

·
Super Moderator
12,020 Posts
This is what you are missing. I have all the parts except for the speedometer and the white cluster bucket it all mounts to.

If interested you will need to PM me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts