Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All! Merry Christmas!! I just got a set of new wheels from the wife for Christmas and wanted to know if she bought the correct size for my car. I have a 64 Nova 2-door coupe and am about to install a TCI superride front suspension with disc brakes and the 2" drop spindles. They are 15X6 with a 3.5" backspace. The rear suspension is stock. Your thoughts would be most helpful as I have a small window of time until I can exchange them. Thank You!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey All! Merry Christmas!! I just got a set of new wheels from the wife for Christmas and wanted to know if she bought the correct size for my car. I have a 64 Nova 2-door coupe and am about to install a TCI superride front suspension with disc brakes and the 2" drop spindles. They are 15X6 with a 3.5" backspace. The rear suspension is stock. Your thoughts would be most helpful as I have a small window of time until I can exchange them. Thank You!!!
Unsure about the TCI front end, but I have a 63 with CBR lower arms and 2" under springs with a 15x6" with a 4-1/4" b/s and they clear without issues...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I am going to call them tomorrow. I also called Tim from Tim's Hot Rods to see if he can help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts