Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a steering coupler assy for a 1972 manual steering gear box. I have checked with SS396 ( on back order) and Classic ( part discountinued). Does anybody know who has them in stock? I am ready to purchase!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
a bunch of them on ebay punch in nova steering coupler.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I need one myself. I've spoken to a couple people and they've said that the ones available now aren't that good. Apparently the manufacturer that built the good coupler stopped making them.

Tom Lee at Lee Mfg is really close to completing development of a new coupler that is supposed to be really nice. When I ordered up my steering box a couple months back he was still sourcing a few pieces. May want to give them a call. The general consensus is nobody knows steering boxes like he does so I'm sure it will be a nice part.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not looking for the disks and bolts, I need the whole assy. Does any body think if a u joint will work? And if so, anybody know a manufacturer?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I think we some pics OF EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED? I only know of one part thats called a steering coupler. RICK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts