Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 62 wagon that I need to replace the right rear quarter panel on it as well as the dog legs behind both rear doors. The problem is that I have found no one that has these available. I would be happy if there was a way to splice in different pieces to make a quarter panel and dog legs. Every time used ones come up they are gone instantly so I know there are people who would buy repair panels if they were offered.
I also need to repair my tail gateand possibly part of the surround. I almost forgot the spare tire wheel well which on mine is well ventilated- meaning there is a large hole there. :( Anyone have ideas or advice as to how I can get some good metal to replace this stuff? I am at a stand still on my wagon because of this.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
I have a 62 wagon that I need to replace the right rear quarter panel on it as well as the dog legs behind both rear doors. The problem is that I have found no one that has these available. I would be happy if there was a way to splice in different pieces to make a quarter panel and dog legs. Every time used ones come up they are gone instantly so I know there are people who would buy repair panels if they were offered.
I also need to repair my tail gateand possibly part of the surround. I almost forgot the spare tire wheel well which on mine is well ventilated- meaning there is a large hole there. :( Anyone have ideas or advice as to how I can get some good metal to replace this stuff? I am at a stand still on my wagon because of this.
Pm Nightshade, I think he hunts and sells all kinds of parts.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Regret will again

be yours in this New Year. I know of no aftermarket sheet metal for quarters, drop-offs, spare wheel wells for the wagon or tailgate metal either for that matter. I have heard of individuals using 2 quarter patch panels to make one.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
AMD OR YOU CAN ALWAYS USE DONORS FROM PARTS CARS! :cool:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
AMD, Goodmark, & Dynacorn are not making quarters for Nova wagons. As far as I know there isn't anyone reproducing them at this time. So you will need to find someone parting out a wagon, or fabricate pieces for what you need.

Walt

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still looking for rear quarters if anyone has seen any for sale or if the aftermarket is making them yet. Maybe I will need to get pieces for it anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts