Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well I will be attending that show next year just based on the name! My aunt and uncle lived in Baton Rouge for 5 years in the 70's so I know about ******* ********!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I will be attending that show next year just based on the name! My aunt and uncle lived in Baton Rouge for 5 years in the 70's so I know about ******* ********!
Randy put's on the show in April now.They had a real good turnout this year with about 400 cars and trucks.You won't be dissappointed

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,904 Posts
Nice sedan !!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That has got to be Funky's old car. If not it is very close to it.:yes:
That's what i thought.It looks better in real life than it does when it was posted on Nova site.I waited around hoping the owner would show up, but never got to meet him.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Funny to hear the ******* term, its been a while. I lived in Slidell, LA as a kid and still have family in Baton Rouge, etc. I think we had family friends from Hammond. Is there still an Alligator farm there?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny to hear the ******* term, its been a while. I lived in Slidell, LA as a kid and still have family in Baton Rouge, etc. I think we had family friends from Hammond. Is there still an Alligator farm there?
The car club that puts on the show(******* ******* National)is the Two States Rodders Car Club( Louisiana/Mississippi)Hence: *******/*******.
I just looked on line and they have an Insta Gator Ranch in Abita Springs.As a kid we used to go to a snake farm near Baton Rouge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts