Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, its not a mystery, i just plain forgot where this goes.

I do remember it went by the brake pedal somewhere but after that.....
Im Shot!!

·
Premium Member
72, 2 Dr, 383, 700r4
1,321 Posts
That's odd, not sure how to answer that. I spent a month tearing my garage apart looking for my spring and that little tab when I was getting ready to reassemble the new power brake pedal. After I found everything I ran across a post on this site where it is not needed for power brakes. I also went to disk on the front. My car is not on the road yet but I have the brake system bled and functional with out the spring. The pedal returns no problem.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's odd, not sure how to answer that. I spent a month tearing my garage apart looking for my spring and that little tab when I was getting ready to reassemble the new power brake pedal. After I found everything I ran across a post on this site where it is not needed for power brakes. I also went to disk on the front. My car is not on the road yet but I have the brake system bled and functional with out the spring. The pedal returns no problem.
it is strange, the funny thing is I don't remember ever even seeing that tab on mine.
Yours is stick, right? mines auto, I wonder if they're different.

·
Premium Member
72, 2 Dr, 383, 700r4
1,321 Posts
The pic is when it was a stick, I went to an auto trans. Clutch pedal is gone and the pedal change to the wide brake pedal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts