Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great looking car. Looks like you can start right in on personalization and not rebuilding. That's a win win !

·
Registered
83 Posts
an ORIGIONAL survivor is the best in my opinion. If the car has been previously restored i'd rave on, but an origional is premo.
i have a '74 i got stripped and no rust. i'v put up as a daily driver. all stock for the period but NOT origional.. yours is the bomb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gosh, that’s a really nice car.. I’d have a hard time doing any modifications to a really clean survivor like that..
Yes it is but I don’t want to start with something with lots of issues,,, the only aftermarket this is a radio ,,, it original down to having all the correct clamps on has 24xxx miles

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,487 Posts
Great looking original Nova!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
very Nice Find . . . . and . . . . yes , some more pictures would be great , I - for one have forgotten how
some of these car looked = when this New .

:) (y) :geek:

Reactions: lwlevens

·
Registered
349 Posts
Is that a Gobi Beige paint? That is the color of mine in the avatar. There used to be a “post your gobi beige nova” thread, but last time I searched for it, it seems to be gone. There were a couple of others posted in that thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts