Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just began working on my 64 Nova 2dr sedan recently and came across this site while searching around. Look like alot of great info on here! I am going to attempt to ad some pictures to this post so everyone can see what i'm starting with.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!! You'll love this place. Good group of knowledgeable people here. You'll be addicted soon enough!!!! Good luck with the car. Burt.

P.s. You better get some pics up or the natives will get restless....Lol....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, I will get pics up ASAP. Just need to figure out how:confused:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that or was that a 400 series sedan? We dont get to see many of those. Anyway welcome aboard.
Yes, i believe it is a 400 series sedan. I personally prefer the sedans and i'm very excited about building this car.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, as you see there are plenty of helpful members here like Batman, lets us know and we'll help where we can and soon you'll find yourself helping us too!:yes:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. I am making some progress. I have installed a new passenger side floorpan and started pulling the front suspension out. I am looking into the CPP subframe kit and updating to disc brakes. I will add some progress shots soon!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Novadude64, I am in Deltona. Not too far from you. Hoping to have her road worthy by June. We'll have to meet up sometime. I go to Old Town every now and then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts