Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, with the 67 (voodeuce) pretty much finished. gas prices are now at 4.00 a gallon. my silverado gets 14.5 mpg, hence i give you bluedeuce. lmao, its 62 with 4 cylinder powerglide. it has 67xxx miles. after 30 mins of adjusting carb, timing and setting the points it runs great. future plans are. first cbr lower a arm kit, then 5 lug upgrade and ls brakes. next summer 4.8 or 5.3 4l60 combo and finally some satin paint. i will shut up now heres some pics.

thanks for looking. ronnie.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Great little DD!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I dig it! just my 2 cents... If it were my car (and its not :D) I would clean it clear it and follow the rest of your plans if you can leave the poverty caps on it. Nothing says sleeper like a 4 door and a beater paint job :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :eek::devil:

-jim

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
sweet little 4 door:yes: I want to get one too and do a 4.8 or 5.3L swap and a $50 rustoleum paint job and just drive it everywhere and not care about door dings:no: just a cool little daily beater with some nova style:cool::yes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Man Ronnie the more i peak at this ride the more i wish it was my own. Thats too cool love the ride and there is just somethin about that weathered paint that makes me grin about the car. Looks like a fun ride. Glad you love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man Ronnie the more i peak at this ride the more i wish it was my own. Thats too cool love the ride and there is just somethin about that weathered paint that makes me grin about the car. Looks like a fun ride. Glad you love it!

i know its growing on me. hope my cbr stuff gets here soon.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'd keep that patina as well. I was looking for a while to find something like what you found, but ended up finding one with no rust in MN. No cool patina, but cool none the less and it had AC that was complete.

You thinking 200r4? I was going to rebuild the powerglide, but you have me thinking now....:yes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
There ya go ronnie we decided for you :D. Car is not getting painted :rofl:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Ok you guys win, i will let you know when its time to pick wheels cos its getting ls brakes. Lmao
:confused::confused::confused: wait wait... just wait one second. i thot we (steves) already decided on poverty caps? lmao. truly tho, I am happy for you and your car and its got to be a good feeling that so many people are envious of your 4 door 4cly :D

-Jim

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'M TELLIN' YA BRO THAT'D WHAT I BEEN LOOKIN' FOR IN A '65. I WANT IT TO LOOK JUS' LIKE THAT. "BEATER PAINT" YOU SCORED THERE RONNIE! :thumbsup:
MY TAHOE AND '96 IMPALA HAS BEEN KILLIN' ME ON GAS, I MEAN NEARLY $100 A WEEK APIECE :eek::eek::eek:
:mad::(

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just a lil update, still gathering parts, i scored a full black leather interior, seat belts and carpet out of a 2002 sebring. all of it still smells brand new, 110.00. got a front 5 lug set up from a member here cheap. and the cbr stuff showed up today. woohoo. still gotta get ls brake stuff and s10 rear end. i was just gonna search for a nova rearend but after looking at the prices for just wheel cylinders. i changed my mind. s10 way cheaper. i will get some pics after i pull the interior from the sebring. btw, this cbr stuff is nice!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts