Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just joined this wonderful site! I am picking up my new 67 SS 4 speed car this Friday. I have done alot of research on the car and it comes with two buildsheets, protecto plate and original sales documents. It's also one of the very early cars, 09/08/66 and has that unique hood emblem on it. The car was born Granada hold with gold buckets, but was changed to bolero red with black buckets. Gorgeous car, with everything matching otherwise. These are getting TOUGH to find. I will be posting cowl info. And buildsheet info in an effort to have one of you experts look it over. Thank y

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
welcome to the nova site an a congrats on owning a 67 SS. this is the site to ask an find any info you may be looking for. you'll sure have to post up a few pictures of you new ride.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome to SNS, let me know if you want to change back to Granada Gold Interior. I have fresh SS Buckets and Back seats all done.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to SNS! :yes: :clap:

Glad to have you aboard, sounds like a great ride!

Lookinf forward to seeing pics!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I sent you a message

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome to the site, you're going to like it here!! Looking forward to seeing pix of the car, it sounds awesome. I have a '67 with 38k original miles, it's Granada Gold with Fawn interior but mine is the redheaded step child, a 100 series sedan. The pic was taken by the previous owner.

When posting pix the file size is important, if it's too large the pic will spread to screen making it necessary to scroll the screen from side to side to see everything on the pic and scroll side to side to read everyone else's posts on that page. Find the new member introduction page, at the top of the page should be 'Sticky's for help posting pix and other things site related.

Mike

Attachments

·
13,693 Posts
Guys, just how many 67 SS 327 4 speed Novas were built?

Numbers for this combo are not published. According to Novaresource.org, there were 8213 SS V/8 Novas built in 1967. There were 6175 L30 cars, but those would not all be super sports. 6058 cars had M20 4 speeds, but again, those would not all be SS.

Some members may be able to see your cowl tag picture, but I can't. Try resizing the picture smaller.

Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts