Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST GOT MY NEW CHROME COY WHEELS THIS WEEK AND MOUNTED THEM UP , FIGURED I WOULD SHARE SOME PHOTOS SINCE TIRE AND RIM FITMENT IS ALWAYS A HOT TOPIC , I TOOK THE ADVICE OF ALOT OF THREADS ON HERE AND WENT WITH 17 X 7 ALL AROUND 4 INCH BS ON FRONT 4.5 BS ON REAR AS FAR AS RUBBER WENT WITH KUMHO TIRES 205/45/17 UP FRONT , 225/45/17 IN REAR ,THEY FIT PERFECT NO RUBBING ANYWHERE , VERY HAPPY WITH THE WHOLE THING , GREAT QUALITY WHEEL , I HAD THE TORQUE THRUST II ON THE CAR BEFORE GONNA BE GLAD TO PUT THE POLISH AWAY LOL

·
Registered
714 Posts
That is a sweet ride! I really like those wheels. They look great on that car!

·
Registered
375 Posts
looks nice ive been wondering what those wheels would look
like on a silver car now go buy the polished ones and let me take a look
at those:rolleyes:

B

·
0 Posts
I'm blind! Shiny shiny... looks great! Discs on the front... drums on the back?

I like your stance... is it lowered at all?

·
Banned
726 Posts
Very Nice.... I just ordered my C5 Grey center Coys yesterday. I also got the Khomo tires from them for a package deal. Cant wait to get them.
-Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have been rockin' the Coys for awhile. Supposedly i had the first set bolted onto a car. Started with 17's and switched it up to the 18's

·
Registered
788 Posts
Wow, incredible look! I can't wait to set up my wagon with the rack and pinion front end. You have done so much of what I'm up to also.

·
Banned
726 Posts
I ordered my C5 Gray centers 3 weeks ago and nothing.... i called today and Dave Coy said "we dont have them in stock, i dont know why i took your order, we'll get more in maybe on june 1st". Maybe ?????? It didnt take long to charge my credit card though...... ahhh thats it.
I am gonna stick with them, because this build is for my wife and she loved them the second she saw them.... i guess i'll wait.
-steve

·
Registered
543 Posts
Fast4by said:
Very Nice.... I just ordered my C5 Grey center Coys yesterday. I also got the Khomo tires from them for a package deal. Cant wait to get them.
-Steve
How reasonable are they on tires? I'm debating buying a set for my truck, and it would be nice to just bolt them up and go!

The wagon and the black deuce are sweet!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts