·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Wow that dude is clean! Very nice.

·
Registered
1973 Custom hatchback
1,130 Posts
Sorry! IDK why they come up horizontal. They don't look like that on my computer!:no:
I had this problem and I overcame it by right clicking on the pic file, edit, change the pixels and or rotate, save and its fine. even if no changes appear needed, I change the pixels a bit and the pics awasy come up right on my posts...I have no idea why it works

Nice car!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had this problem and I overcame it by right clicking on the pic file, edit, change the pixels and or rotate, save and its fine. even if no changes appear needed, I change the pixels a bit and the pics awasy come up right on my posts...I have no idea why it works

Nice car!
Thanks! I'll give it a try!

·
Registered
20,121 Posts
Nice and clean looking ride. My neighbor had something like it over there at his place a month or so back, looked like that one or close to it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Very cool! Early 80's? My first muscle car or truck I guess was a 70' El Camino at 17. Long gone but I still have the engine block from it.:)

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's his plans with the car dropping a 555 in it.:D
The 406 is STILL in the garage......:rolleyes::eek::D
Naw, It's a cream puff! It is really too nice to start with that....right now.
I just registered it last night.
NOW he wants to drive and is very proud of his ride!
We went to Lowes and returned some stuff and picked up 5 boards of durarock for the bathroom.
On the way home he said "lets swing by the ac Delco gas station" "my buddy is working there" :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts