Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
I think they look bad *ss :thumbsup:....trust me :rolleyes:they'll grow on you there stainless bro ,it goes with you theme I'll bet more folk notice them over the painted ones ,although I do like the painted ones too :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Looks good bro. BUT... I like the other ones over these.
X2 what he said. I will check it out a few but I think I like the old ones. BUT dam she is hot!

-Justin

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess its just because I'm so used to looking @ the other ones.

·
Registered
906 Posts
that looks good dave,i like the painted ones better,they blend in just right and make the car look lower:yes:the stainless skirts must be so rare$$$$$$,ive never seen those before
don

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that looks good dave,i like the painted ones better,they blend in just right and make the car look lower:yes:the stainless skirts must be so rare$$$$$$,ive never seen those before
don
They are on lone from a good friend. But I think our friendship will be question when he asks for them back:slap::devil:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I like the old ones.bm
send me an energy pak dang it...punk:devil:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Dont like them as much as the painted set but that was really nice of Schawbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to give them to you,for free.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
girls skirts

I guess it's a west coast thing. It just doesn't fly with me, painted or stainless. :no::no::no:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts