Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jordan. I live in northeast ohio and am 17. I recently purchased my first nove. It is a 1964 4 door, flat black, baby blue interior, aluminum centerlines, and a l88 hood scoop. I am NOT a stranger to cars, I own a 1980 camaro and a 1950 Lincoln sport sedan. I've own a 74 fiat 124 and a 1980 300d mercedes. I have even done some PROM burning on my friends 87 GTA. This site has been VERY helpful!!!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
WelCome , I said it before ,This site is the best all you have to do is ask & someone on help will help you out

. Later Larry Mc

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Welcomed aboard, Jordan! I am sure many young ladies already think that you are the coolest.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, Thanks. I will try to get some pics up asap. Though I am having some issue posting anywhere but on this introduction forum. I have not recieved any emails for acount activation.. any ideas?

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome: JORDAN, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US! THAT'S A NICE COLLECTION YOU GOT THERE. POST SOME PICS OF YOUR COLLECTION AS WELL AS YOUR NOVA. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted some pics of the nova on my profile. I know its not the prettiest. but its just for a daily driver, I put a 1990 TBI motor in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts