Chevy Nova Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Finally found some time to work in the garage.

Got the cardboard template, of the front plate, trimmed out.

Transferred to the aluminum plate.

I went through a few blades, but got it done!

Next was the Mid-plate.

Once I get the New tailhousing Trans mount installed, I will then be able to drill the holes in the plate and weld up my tabs for the mid plate.

Thanks for tuning in.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thank you! I swear, theres times when I think Ive bitten off more than I can chew with this. However, I have some Great fabricators that can fix whatever I mess up! LOL!!
Lol I know what you mean! But I've went through a lot of your work so far and the care and attention to detail really shows

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ive had this Chevy II since 1998 and even sold it a couple of times. But it always comes back to me.

The last time I actualy drove it, was about 2 years ago. I was racing it in the NMCA over at Indy.
I had a Blast, went a few rounds in Open Comp and lost to the eventual winner.

Before then, it was raced at my local track and driven to some cruise ins and car shows.

Well after the race in Indy, I figured I would like to have more HP, but without running Race gas. I also saw some cool cars over there and the majority of the faster ones were running EFI. I knew I could make good power with E85 and an EFI set up so thats the direction I went.

I knew I would need more fuel, so I found a deal on these.

Why have so many gauges spread out, when I can have them all in one place.

---Cont.
pictures are not there

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
141 - 153 of 153 Posts