Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it finally happend the motor is shoot went to move it yesterday and started up fine let is site running for about 5 min's then pulled it in the drive way and thats when it happend spun a rod bearing its clunking all over the place. so now it's either time to sell this car and get a new one or im pulling the motor and tranny and building the motor i have been plaing for a long time now im so sad i really loved driveing this car and the motor was great. :(
here are some pics of the old girl.

·
Premium Member
8,047 Posts
Look on craigslist for a older used running stock engine. The car looks worth saving and a SBC swap could be done in a day with a little effort and a skilled helper.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
i say rebuild it

it looks like too nice of a motor to scrap

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I agree. This car has plenty of life left.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
car has alot life left in it and i love it. if i am going to keep it its going flat black and i will do a ls7 or ls6 with a 460le. but i have a guy that already has all that and is a body man that has been bugging me about selling him the car. so im kinda up in the air about it. there is a really nice 75 nova roller down the street from me that i could pickup for cheap. so i dont know yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts