Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well im saying happry b day to myself i thought it would show up on the bottom of the main thread page i updated my profile but nothing happend well gotta go party guys later
jim nelson ( chevyIIheavy )

p.s. im 32 today if that matters at all

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
well im saying happry b day to myself i thought it would show up on the bottom of the main thread page i updated my profile but nothing happend well gotta go party guys later
jim nelson ( chevyIIheavy )

p.s. im 32 today if that matters at all

haha, i remember being at the track and you referred to 'us' as being in 'our' thirties. so you got one more notch on that decade. i've got a few more before i can claim the thirty year mark. happy birthday, but make sure you don't party too hard to not be at the LA invasion.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, i remember being at the track and you referred to 'us' as being in 'our' thirties. so you got one more notch on that decade. i've got a few more before i can claim the thirty year mark. happy birthday, but make sure you don't party too hard to not be at the LA invasion.
i will definnetly be at la invasion

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Ok children esay does it...LOL

Happy birthday Jim! :prost:

Don't hurt yourself.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Happy B-Day Jim.

I will be going out to the Ca. Speedway to watch the Summit Series race on Sat. You want to go? I have a friend that will be running his 9 sec Nova.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Happy birthday! Hopefully your "signifigant other" doesnt embarrass you like mine did!:yes: But then again your still young and creating those emarrasing stories:devil: LOL

·
Registered
229 Posts
Happy Birthday!:BDay::BDay::BDay:
Don't forget to eat LOTS of cake while you are drinking!

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Happy birthday Jim! You prolly didnt know this but when you post your own happy birthday thread it's costomary that you have to take everyone out for breakfast or lunch!:yes: Watch him delete the thread!:eek::D

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Happy Birthday, Ill drink one for you.:beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1: Ok a few:devil:

·
Registered
761 Posts
So much for thinking you were older then me :no: owell I got all the looks :yes::devil::eek::D happy b day be safe :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Happy hangover Jim! :prost::puke: (getting to the party late again :eek:)

Looking forward to lighting 'em up on Monday. :yes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts