Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well at least the panels will be easier to find lol and i think im gonna keep them its a little custom touch vent windows are great for the summer anyway lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you decide to keep the doors on, it will be easier to get door panels for the 68-72 doors. 73-74 panels are nearly impossible to find, they don't make them anymore. Post a pic, would like to see what the vent window doors look like on a 74.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

and i feel dumb now because clearly that is not the stock door! lol but i never paid any attention to wether it was a 68-72 door lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
I like it tbh. I'd keep it. I've got a buddy here in town that's got a few junked out novas, I can pair up a nice set of doors. Mine's a '74, and I like the idea of the 1/4 glass! Paired with that chrome mirror set and larger back glass angle, I think it looks good together.

I know a lot of folks don't like the mixing and matching on these cars, but hey, a poor boy's gotta do what he's gotta do! amirite? lol :yes:

If you get that bad boy painted, post more pics! I thought about putting the 70 front on mine, I got everything available to me local except the actual grill part. Friends got the headlight bezels and stuff.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like it tbh. I'd keep it. I've got a buddy here in town that's got a few junked out novas, I can pair up a nice set of doors. Mine's a '74, and I like the idea of the 1/4 glass! Paired with that chrome mirror set and larger back glass angle, I think it looks good together.

I know a lot of folks don't like the mixing and matching on these cars, but hey, a poor boy's gotta do what he's gotta do! amirite? lol :yes:

If you get that bad boy painted, post more pics! I thought about putting the 70 front on mine, I got everything available to me local except the actual grill part. Friends got the headlight bezels and stuff.

thanks for the comments! and yeah ill take lots of pictures

but hey not to be mean or anything but if its a genuine ss why would you change the look to a earlier look IMO if you like the look of a 70 nova why not get a 70 nova.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts