2019 Annual Update - 8 Years on "Darla" so far!
This past year I've:
1. Pulled the LQ4 from the donor vehicle.
2. Pulled the Bucket Seats from donor, modified to fit the Nova.
3. Made back-half sheet-metal templates out or cardboard.
4. Made sheet-metal flanges for back-half metal.
5. Made an abrasive blaster.
6. More cage tubes and reinforcements to 4-link cross-member.
7. Changed the casters (to HD) on the rotisserie.
8. Partially sand-blasted and primed the front sub-frame.
9. Disassembled the front sub-frame for repair.
10. Currently repairing the front sub-frame cross-member.
Posting a link to the Google Album. I can't figure out how to post decent pictures directly to the site. The uploads seem to rotate the pics, the links don't appear to show the photo. Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by doing this.