Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First let me say that welding shops create alot of ummm dirt for lack of a better word. My car is so dirty it hurts me to see it this way.

With any luck I will have it back this week for a good cleaning and sheet metal work.

What started out in Mid January was a two week turn around time for a custom bent roll cage. Mild steel, tig welded, 12 point cage with tubular sub frame connectors, battey box and shock bar. Oh and let me not forget the mounting of the seat and window net.

For the rock bottom price of $1300.00. Well it's been 2 months but making good moves to a completed car again.

Again the car is dirty... ok so be kind.

The guy in the photo is the welder doing the work.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
If he gave you all that for 1300 bucks you owe him a kiss on the lips. Quit whinning about some dust and pucker up. :yes:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you seen him in the last photo :D... on the lips.

I know the people at ART they are local for me so I did get a good price in the bar. Well I should say he got a good price on the bar.

He is doing killer work for a super price. I did have to buy battery box and window net kit, seat and mounts and sub frame connectors but he did the rest. I gave him half down and the balance when done. The car should cert for 8.50. That is what we are shooting for and hope to get that done the 28 of this month

He now has 3 more cars to do, I don't think they are going to get that price but hey beats the heck out of the other shops rates. I like the fact it's all custom bent to the way we wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts