Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Heck ya that's sweet.I would be out there trying to get that big block running!Does the motor turn over?

We need details!

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
i love the idea of a rat motor in a 3rd gen.:yes:
you can tell it's a "rat motor" by the visible rat's nest by the brake booster and the fact that it drinks diet coke:D:rolleyes::D
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heck ya that's sweet.I would be out there trying to get that big block running!Does the motor turn over?

We need details!
yes ..the guy got it from said he had just had rebuilt it when he put it in thr barn shed ..then he got a dui 6yrs ago..:( the only thing i don't like is it has 13.8 cr :(:(i want a pump gas motor...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love the idea of a rat motor in a 3rd gen.:yes:
you can tell it's a "rat motor" by the visible rat's nest by the brake booster and the fact that it drinks diet coke:D:rolleyes::D
leftcoast carl.
:D:D... lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Have you run the numbers on the engine? If so what did you find out?
Jeff

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is that a vacuum pump on there?

And are you being sarcastic or serious? Just curious since there are oval port gaskets in the pic.

YES I'M SERIOUS......:D..the guy i got it from said the intake is oval port cause that is all he had at the time...i look up the head #'s and it says 454 450hp ls6 109cc rect. port closed chambers...i'll post pics when i take the big roller cam out and i don't like cause it is 13.8cr the guy said:mad:..i might take it out and put a350 in it like it came with......it was a 4-speed car...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts