Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, It's been a long while since I have posted but I am back to a while at least. It seems that the guy from Canada who was supposed to get the Nova has changed his mind. Many of you have followed my slow progress on Car Domain and may or may not know the car. Unfortunately, health and expenses have left me no choice but to part with her. It's a great project for anyone looking. I have finally gotten her rolling again so pick-up shouldn't be a problem. I have posted the car in the classifieds in anyone is interested. I will check back periodically to answer any questions. I hope all is well with everyone. It was nice to read some of the threads again. Thanks, Billy.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hey Billy good to hear form ya. I would take it off your hands if I didnt pick up another project. However gets it is getting a hell of a car Ive followed your car domain and you did a great job with it:yes:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike, It's good to hear from you also. How is yours coming along? I'll have to check out your links as soon as I get back from church this morning. I'll be sad to see it go but it's just too much of a chore to complete in my situation. I have been paying rent for the garage for almost three years now which could be going to something more useful. I got Richie in high school now which is a ton of money every month. Over here if you want a good education, you can't use the public school system. It's just not happening, so he's in a private academy. In the long run it will be a good thing. Instead I am going to fix up the 86' Cutlass which seems more feasable at this point in time. I'll check back with you later on. Hopefully the rain will subside today so we can get outside. I am waterlogged at this point. It's driving me looney! Take care, Billy.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hi Billy. Nice to hear from you again. I'd take it off your hands but I'm in the same situation as Mike (current project.) Plus I've been slowly collecting 4th gen stuff. Sorry to hear that you can't keep the '72 with all the hard work that you and Richie put into it.

Did you find out what other 3rd gen sheetmetal the guy 7 blocks away has?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Billy. Nice to hear from you again. I'd take it off your hands but I'm in the same situation as Mike (current project.) Plus I've been slowly collecting 4th gen stuff. Sorry to hear that you can't keep the '72 with all the hard work that you and Richie put into it.

Did you find out what other 3rd gen sheetmetal the guy 7 blocks away has?
From what he told me he has some front fenders along with some inners. Also I must take into consideration that it was 5 months ago when I spoke to him about the parts. When I see his Nova parked by my house again, I'll leave a message on his windshield. I'll ask to get an itemized list of the stuff he wants to sell. Good to hear from you too buddy. Take care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts