Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple shots of photographer Robert McGaffin shooting my 72 for an upcoming feature in Popular Hot Rodding magazine. Thanks Robert and John Hunkins of PHR magazine for making a dream come true. This was too cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Very nice :yes: IMO a photo shoot for a magazine is better than a car show trophy or plaque any day. I saw it at Goodguys Indy back in September and it's a really cool car. What happened to the red wheels you had on it, they looked great with the red pinstripe around the numbers on the doors and on the hood? Congrats on the photo shoot. Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,827 Posts
Great achievement; congratulations.

I am sure you will let us know what month it will appear in.

Popular Hot Rodding is my favorite car magazine.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice :yes: IMO a photo shoot for a magazine is better than a car show trophy or plaque any day. I saw it at Goodguys Indy back in September and it's a really cool car. What happened to the red wheels you had on it, they looked great with the red pinstripe around the numbers on the doors and on the hood? Congrats on the photo shoot. Jeff

Photo shoots, trophies, awards, its all relative. When PHR approached me I said "really ?". Who hasn't been to a show where someone won, didn't win, should've won etc... build what YOU like cuz you cant please everyone.
Swithed back to the black wheels. Just got tired of the red. I do that with most of my cars, ( switching wheels/tires). Should be in Junes issue. They also shot photos for a cover. I really cant believe it, but im very excited.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I talked to Robert Friday night about your car.

Now I want to see this car on the road course and auto x in a few months.

·
Registered
72 Frame off, bare metal resto-mod. 383, TH350, Eaton Posi, Complete new suspension, disk brakes
1,519 Posts
It's especially good to see a Nova making into a magazine shoot. Great work and I'm also looking forward to seeing the magazine come out. Let us know what month so we can increase the sales of that issue.

·
Registered
407 Posts
congrats, love the trans am style you went for. I like that black cuda that runs up pikes peak.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How did you build that? I'd love to do mine like that. I've started with putting a 76 subframe in my 74/69 nova, but I would love some specs on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts