Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are old, but if I would have kept on it. It would have been 5X's over, but the new 5th wheel(that replaced a perfectly good one, the wife had to have), A bigger truck to pull it(I didn't mind that one, she suggested it). Oh ya and the kids with 3 quads and 3 bikes(I'm one of the kids) and a trailer to haul them! No wonder I'm broke. Been fixin the house and now it's back to he beast!!!:)

First 2 the 6 just came out.

These alot of stuff went in and the BB :cool:

I'll take some new ones soon.

Thanks,
Denis

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NvrDun71 said:
Need Bigger pics brotha....
Yesterday they were bigger than chit, and I couldn't get them smaller, now look at 'em. Ugh!!!:eek: I'll reload them and try again.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well lets see what happens...

and...

Well this is where they were yesterday...:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
DrDenny's 69 Rat said:
Well lets see what happens...
Well this is where they were yesterday...:)
Much better man. Looks like she is coming along nicely. Whats the specs on your rear tires?

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
You gotta love those 3rd gen cars..:cool:..looks like you have a nice project on your hands...cant wait to see it finished...:)

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. Hopefully I won't get side tracked on other projects(except the house) and I can keep it going. I have a ton of parts sitting here waiting to be put in.

Who is the flyer?

I'm new here, so I don't know very many folks yet.

Denis

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
DrDenny's 69 Rat said:
Who is the flyer?

I'm new here, so I don't know very many folks yet.

Denis
Well he is hard to describe...he is a mod here and he a huge character...dont spend any time wondering if the stories you hear about him are true or not...I will save ya the time...they are...and then some....lol..:D ...

He's a good head...........for a cabage....that is......if ya get my drift;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts