Chevy Nova Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Today I sealed up the doors with clear sheeting. I had to do it this way and couldn’t just do the whole door with one piece because of how I am installing the door panels with magnets. Also installed some LED courtesy lights in the lower rear of the door panels. Wires are hanging just so I can test and see how bright they are. Thanks for looking.
Rob

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire

Hood Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Wood Bumper Automotive design
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive lighting Street light Hood Plant Tire

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Man, I do like that grill. Would you by chance have an extra one?
Ha ha. No I don’t. But I designed it on the computer to scale and if you are willing to have someone make it I’ll send you the file. If you can find someone with a water jet or laser that can cut it and then do the bends. I got the angles figured out also as it not only bends side to side but is tilted forward like the stock one. I also made the split in the middle so you can put your fingers in there to open the hood latch. To get the hole location you use your old grill to line them up. Bolts onto the stock holes. As long as you will only make it for yourself and not to sell send me a pm with your email and I’ll get it to you.
Rob

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Installed my headlight bezels and my one of custom grille that I drew on the computer and had cut and bent to my specs. I had the bezels painted except for the outer chrome the same semi gloss black to match the grille. Starting to look like a Nova. Just started the LS fir the first time but I don’t know how to post videos! 🤣. Thanks for looking.
Rob

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Tire Car
Grille Automotive lighting Hood Rectangle Wood
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Vehicle
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Wheel
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Great build, you’ve got a great vision and skills to back it up
Thanks! Much appreciated. You all know how much work goes into building a classic car. My first restoration was a 69 Z/28 matching numbers car so I did the restoration like how the factory had it and couldn’t do anything creative. So for this car I am going all out making it custom and my own.
Rob

81 - 91 of 91 Posts