·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
This is a rendering I made of this car. I want to build a resto mod / pro touring type of car. So what you see here is pretty much how it should hopefully be when completed. So far I have the cowl hood and the American Racing wheels with the centers being matte black. I smoothed the carriage bolt heads on the bumpers and primed them so they are ready for paint. I plan on having a custom grill made with laser from a drawing I drew up. The car is in the bodywork stage as of now. The graphic program I used to create this drawing is from CorelDraw. I am a graphic artist that makes custom T-shirts and also hot rod designs that I sell on my website.
Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking.
Rob

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
While awaiting my car to be bodyworked and painted I made these custom door panels and arm rests. The panels will be covered by my upholsterer with vinyl that matches the leather he is using to cover my seats. I used 1/8” thick plywood and sealed it front and rear. The armrests made from cedar will be covered in the material also.
Rob

Rectangle Wood Publication Floor Office supplies
Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Line Bumper
Table Wood Automotive design Art Desk
Wood Floor Hardwood Flooring Art

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Very nice. I am curious as to how these will be attached to the door.
They will attach exactly the same way as the stock ones. I traced the factory panels onto these and drilled the holes in the same locations. And the armrests holes are drilled angled upwards like the factory ones to screw into the door metal. So I am using the stainless stock pieces to hold the top and bottom of the panels and also the 4 clips that attach through the holes in the door.

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
My 67 body is being worked on so I am working on the interior parts away from the car. This is a rendering of how it should look. I took the side panels I just finished, old headliner, visors and seats to the upholsterer to work on. The front seats are Procar Scat Elite series. The rear is stock being covered to match the fronts.
Thanks for looking.
Rob.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

41 - 60 of 104 Posts