Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my car back on saturday and man am i happy with the way it turned out, stan(bipolar rehab) does nice work . today the weather couldnt have been better so i got to enjoy the day drivein my car around town:D.

i also took a few pictures to share

Untitled by troyscars67, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Very nice and I really like the paint. Do you have any pictures of the engine and interior.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
well i got my car back on saturday and man am i happy with the way it turned out, stan(bipolar rehab) does nice work . today the weather couldnt have been better so i got to enjoy the day drivein my car around town:D.

i also took a few pictures to share

very nice that blue is sweet looks great :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Beautiful car!!!wern't you worried about the paint being too soft before you put the trim back on?I waited 6 weeks and my paint was still alittle soft?Looks awsome!!!I bet your excited....I know I can't stop driving mine:no:You'll be the same!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
She's a beauty! :yes: :yes:

Great job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Time to enjoy her now! :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beautiful car!!!wern't you worried about the paint being too soft before you put the trim back on?I waited 6 weeks and my paint was still alittle soft?Looks awsome!!!I bet your excited....I know I can't stop driving mine:no:You'll be the same!!
We waited a little over aweek to put the trim back on , it felt fine , but we were still very cautious on the install, but i will still give it a month or two before i wax the car

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
It came out really really nice! A job well done! Very clean looking machine! Keep it tucked away in that garage!

Pretty nice set up you have in there too btw I like those garage doors...I would park the 3rd gen outside with a cover and have a little shop in there:yes: Then again, I would to the presidents job differently as well!:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts