Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone, I've finally completed my project after 5 long years. Ground up Did everything but Upholstery on the seats, And paint and body left that to the pros. Did a shade tree fix on it for the first 15 years I had it. When the engine blew on a street race. I figured it was time to go for it. To many pics. to post so I created an album on my profile? Hopefully everyone can see them, If not then I would ask for help on how or where to put so you guys could see them.I built it like I envisioned it,
May be why it took so long. I did TCI front suspention,and TCI rear four link, Detroit speed Mini Tub. 373 gears with posi. Went old school 350 carbed. 700r4 trans. Had to have AC/power steering.disc. brakes up front. To many thing to mention
But will answer any questions anyone might have. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks? good, bad, or indifferent. I've seen all the great looking cars on this site and would love to hear some feedback from my piers. pic-2 (2).jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,887 Posts
What is it about those first generation hardtops in black? The trim just pops on the car. That's a nice looking Nova, and you should post some other pictures. You can post them right to this post, just continue to attach photos. Congratulations on finishing it...how does it drive?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the ride, like a brand new car! curbs very well. Like it did at Texas Motor speedway(y) race day.jpg Of course this was before I got my trim to complete the car.That they don't repop so took forever to find!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts