Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Nelsonsnova,

That's a nice looking convertible. What engine do you have, a 283? Tell us more about the car, driveline, rearend, any upgrades? I have a '63 SS convertible with a 283/air-cooled powerglide. Your car would look nice with some upgraded wheels.

-Ed

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SS Wannabe

Hi and thanks for the response.

The engine is out of a 68 C10 Chevy. A 307. Originally a 194 Nova 400. The rear is original (and starting to sing a bit, I might add). I added all the upgrades you see in the photos; floor shift powerglide, buckets, etc.

Bought it in NJ back in 68 (same year as the truck!) and have been restoring it ever since (off and on). Still has a ways to go for a show car but I've never been that interested in showing it. Just would like a nice daily driver that turns a few (more) heads on warm summer nights.

CRCRFT78, Yes, I've had it on craigslist for some time now and. no, it's not a scam. I've had it so long, and enjoyed it very much. But I'm ready to let someone else have the fun (and headaches). I could use the money and I'm getting too old to crawl around over, under around and through it. I do still make routine maintenance on it. New shocks, tune ups, new ps control valve, etc. Also have all the moldings and a factory a/c under dash unit, plus a box full of misc. parts. Molding not show quality, btw. Did have a bite on it from a guy in Phoenix last week but didn't pan out. I'm located in Southeast NM, where the aliens (the ones from Uranus) live and play and abduct... So, yes, CRCRFT78, it is for sale, but the price is going up as I add stuff to it...

Again, thanks for your replies and give a hollar if you need anymore info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts